The flamboyant Koa of this flamenco guitar leaves me speechless! Color and the wood grain play with light, shimmering and revealing depth and layers from each new angle. But wait, there is more! This guitar is not just looks. It begins to sing, and the room quiets down. The voice is compelling and rich. This is one of those instruments in which only the finest of tonewoods were brought together with luxurious finish and fine appointments. A feast for both eyes and ears! Scroll down to listed to the audio recorded on this very guitar.
Available for purchase
- Master-grade Hawaiian Koa back and sides
- European Spruce soundboard
- African Blackwood fingerboard (A rare choice, with a greater sound transmission quality (and cost) compared to the more typical ebony.
- rosewood bridge, headstock cover and bindings
- 655mm scale length/ 52mm neck width at the nut
- Irving Sloane tuning machines with ebony tuning buttons and black string rollers
- Clear Golpeadores/tap plates.
- Label: 2015 #93
- Like new, pristine condition
- backed by lifetime warranty
To purchase, please contact me directly